MENU

Slide

Sunday, March 02, 2008

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Cindee: When is your spree closing?
And is your supplier trustworthy?
Face product, must be careful!

Princedumdum: Uncle! People newbie loh,
Don't bully me! lol, next time can find you,
felicia (and maybe carine) to play tgt! :x

Sher: Helloooo~ it was freaking traumatising can.
So scary how to forget, Kena chase by a
crazy girl grabbing a mouse by the tail leh!

Anon1: Yes dear, can reuse if you take good care of them,
Normally i buy from online sprees, Dodo club @Cine,
NYC cosmetics from online, Ardell lashes from Sasa.
The dodo ones are the cheapest,
So you can buy them and try if you're new at it! (:

Bleedinggoth: LOL! SUE ANN!
You confirm very good at it one loh,
Don't bully hor! When you wanan play?
I'm frigging freeeee, hahahas.

Felicia: Shi wen your head! Hahahahas!
Mj session again when? Wajong not very fun leh,
No $$$ involved not so exciting! Hahahahs.
No kick. :x

Nana: Whoops. me and my bad memory!




Today was a friggin baaaaad day lah.

OOOOOOMG.
Headache headache headache.
And stupid boyf have to talk so friggin loud and
make my head spin even more!
Sometimes i feel like strangling him for speaking so loudly,
Think i'm deaf or what!



And this morning somebody tagged on my boyf's blog
and said that i'm disgusting cos they found
my pictures in a lesbian, gay, bi website. -.-



http://www.fridae.com/personals/?celines



SIAO SIAO! LOL!
MADNESS, always got people telling me people using
my pictures on their friendster,
use my picture on their msn,
put my pictures on like SGGIRLS
& those pervertic pervertic website.


!@#$%^&* !!!


Damn rubbish, you see the profile.
HAHAHAS! 1.65m siol! I wish okay.
If i'm so tall i'll go and be runway model alrdy! :x


Gonna meet Stanley, a photographer to discuss
some shoot ideas tmr, after church!
Actually wanted to accompany Daphy to
her shoot @ Labrador park with leejay.
Tsk, but i just remembered i've to be
in church for some duty thing tmr. ):
Thought i could finally go shopping with her or sth!


Goodnight, sleep now. Byeeeeee~

No comments: